My fav’s from the AMA’sPosted: November 22, 2011
So I’m two days late with this, but I did want to share my favorite looks from the American Music Awards on Sunday night. To be honest, there wasn’t a whole lot that got me excited, but a few were interesting.
1. Katy Perry: I thought she looked chic. She should keep the pink hair for bit.
2. Heidi Klum: Best Metallics.
3. Jane Levy: I don’t watch your show, but want your dress.
4. Ellie Goulding: Wicked cool dress. Cutouts looked amazing.
5. J.Lo: You look good as usual. Like it, but lets get crazier next time.
All of my choices are below to feast your eyes on. I’m surprisingly fired up about two peeps in particular so I will say this and leave you for the day. Ms. Xtina, I love you, I liked your dress, but come on. It’s time to realize you can’t wear those Herve Leger dresses anymore. And to you Taylor Swift…lets try something without sequins and your standard hair swipe for once. You’re boring me to death. 🙂